Serving more than 4.000 organisations across +30 countries, DEXMA is a leading provider of Energy Management Software for commercial and industrial buildings. DEXMA Platform is a cloud-based AI software that combines Big Data Analytics with Energy Efficiency to help thousands of facility managers, energy auditors and building owners around the world to detect, analyse and optimise energy consumption and costs, while becoming more sustainable. DEXMA was founded in 2007 in Barcelona, and operates with a Global Partner Network of +150 Energy Services Companies (ESCOs), Utilities and Integrators.
You are an experienced, very enthusiastic and results-driven Pre-Sales Engineer, with a vocation for a greener and sustainable world. You want to develop your career in a fast growing young company within the Energy Efficiency field.
As a DEXMA International Pre-Sales Engineer you will be working acquiring new business at European level.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in the Energy Management Software sector. If you’ve worked in B2B SaaS sales, that will give you a plus.
- You have +2 years of experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer.
- You speak near native level English and French.
- You've strong communication skills. This includes written, verbal, presentation, and social media skills.
- Ability to pinpoint customer pain points and assess the transactional value for both DEXMA and customer.
- You’re passionate about establishing objectives, analyse performance, hitting your goals and repeat.
- You have an analytical mindset, with a special passion for technology and energy services.
- You are not happy with just a job, you want to help on doing a real impact in the world.
About the Role:
- You’ll underpin the sales force when it comes to technical discussions, clarifying technical concepts, advising with best practices, and figuring out the key technical aspects of the value proposition.
- You’ll work hand-in-hand with the sales team to elaborate the best solution offered, and at the same time giving our future customers a clear vision of what the future day-to-day with DEXMA will make things so much easier.
- You’ll lead the technical conversations with future customers you’ll assure that DEXMA is delivering the highest value for money possible.
- Your typical tasks & responsibilities of a pre-sales role would also be:
- Technical sales pitching, and ownership of the technical conversation.
- Solution profiling.
- Bridging communications between the sales team and the customer success and product teams, addressing any technical need that may arise during the last stages of the sales process (integrations, customisation requests, etc.).
- Demoing the products and prepare solutions, aiming at discovering the “aha” moments and “wow” effects.
- Provide early-stage support during proofs of concept and pilots.
- Ensure proper hand-over after closing the deal on to DEXMA customer success team. once the opportunity becomes a commercial deal.
What’s also great about working with us:
- A friendly and talented group with 10+ different nationalities
- Fixed term contract with flexible working hours
- Competitive vacation policy
- Company perks: ticket restaurant, transport, kindergarten, healthcare, gym,..
- Company-sponsored courses & attendance to events
- Offsite events (BBQ, outdoor activities...)
About the Hiring Process:
- Apply by filling out the following form
- Introductory phone call
- Online 60-90min interview
- Final decision
Reports To: International Sales Director (Miguel Cruz)