DEXMA, a fast-growing leading provider of cloud-based energy management, has an immediate need for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our organisation. Our mission is to help millions of organisations towards the Energy Digitalisation, our SaaS Platform helps every day thousands of companies and cities to optimise their energy consumption and reduce their carbon footprint.
As a Digital Marketeer and under our guidance, you will help us boost our Content Marketing initiatives:
- Main tasks:
- Create content in English and in any of the following language - French or Spanish: blog posts, social media, white papers, etc.
- Translate materials, such as: white papers, case studies, infographics, social media posts, articles, etc.
- Design marketing communications materials, such as: brochures, flyers, emails, etc.
- Create visuals in Indesign, Photoshop and Canva.
- Set-up email campaigns in Hubspot.
- Implement blog posts content in Wordpress CMS.
- Other tasks:
- Coordinate events, such as Webinars in GotoMeeting.
- Track end-user leads in our marketing automation platform (Hubspot CRM) and assign them to our Partners.
- Become a SUPASTAR of Inbound Marketing!
- You have studied journalism / communication / marketing, and have experience with digital platforms.
- You have Digital Marketing Certifications, such as Hubspot (the coolest Inbound Automated Platform!).
- You have an excellent level of English, and you are comfortable working in a multicultural work environment. Spanish or French is required for translation purposes.
What do we offer?
- Be part of an international, young and enthusiastic team
- Flexible working hours
- Company events (BBQ, outdoor activities...)
- Company-sponsored courses & attendance to conferences
- Free goodies: fresh fruit, coffee, snacks, water…
Duration: Long term contract (we want you to grow with us!)
Working Hours: Full-time (40 hours)
Salary: According to profile
Starting date: Urgent, ASAP