DEXMA is a leading provider of cloud-based Energy Management Software for commercial buildings, industrial facilities and large property portfolios. DEXMA Platform, combines Big Data analytics with energy efficiency to help thousands of facility managers, energy auditors and building owners around the world to detect, analyse and control energy consumption and costs. DEXMA is the preferred energy analytics partner for more than 150 ESCOs, utilities and integrators in 30 countries.
You are an experienced, very enthusiastic and results-driven Marketing Specialist with a vocation for a greener and sustainable world. You want to develop your career in a fast growing young company within the Energy Efficiency field.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist and under our guidance, you will help us boost our Inbound (Content) Marketing Strategy:
- Main tasks:
- Create content in English and in any of the following languages - French or Spanish: blog posts, social media, white papers, etc.
- Translate materials, such as: white papers, case studies, infographics, social media posts, articles, etc.
- Design marketing communications materials, such as: brochures, leaflets, emails, etc.
- Implement content in Wordpress CMS.
- Create visuals in Indesign, Photoshop and Canva.
- Set-up email campaigns in Hubspot.
- Plan and schedule the social media posts in Hubspot.
- Optimise SEO initiatives, such as link building.
- Other tasks:
- Coordinate online events, such as Webinars in GotoWebinar or other trendy platforms (Zoom, Hopin, etc).
- Analyse our database (Hubspot CRM) and generate monthly follow-up metrics and reports.
- Become a SUPASTAR of Inbound Marketing!
- You have great multitasking skills and know how to juggle several tasks at the same time.
- You are a guru of project management: you keep tasks and projects on track, and prevent bottlenecks by meeting deadlines (Manage schedules and prioritise well, to deliver your work on time).
- You have studied journalism / communication / marketing.
- You have Digital Marketing Certifications, such as Hubspot (the coolest Inbound Automated Platform!), and have experience with digital tools.
- You have an excellent level of English, and you are comfortable working in a multicultural work environment. Your native or second language is Spanish or French? Perfect, as a second language is required! ;) !
What do we offer?
- Be part of an international, young and enthusiastic team
- Hybrid work: 2 days/week at the office (until situation is back to normal)
- Company events: BBQ, outdoor activities... (Since COVID, our gatherings are virtual)
- Company-sponsored courses & attendance to conferences
- Free goodies: fresh fruit, coffee, snacks, water… (When office will fully re-open)
Duration: Long term contract
Working Hours: Full-time (40 hours)
Salary: According to profile
Starting date: September 2021