Serving more than 4.000 organisations across +30 countries, DEXMA is a leading provider of Energy Management Software for commercial and industrial buildings. DEXMA Platform is a cloud-based AI software that combines Big Data Analytics with Energy Efficiency to help thousands of facility managers, energy auditors and building owners around the world to detect, analyse and optimise energy consumption and costs, while becoming more sustainable. DEXMA was founded in 2007 in Barcelona, and operates with a Global Partner Network of +150 Energy Services Companies (ESCOs), Utilities and Integrators.
You are an experienced, very enthusiastic and results-driven Sales Account Executive with a vocation for a greener and sustainable world. You want to develop your career in a fast growing young company within the Energy Efficiency field.
As a DEXMA Software Sales Account Executive you will be working acquiring new business in France and dealing with existing Partners.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in B2B SaaS sales. If you’ve worked in Energy industry, that will give you a plus.
- You’re a French native speaker
- You're a fluent English speaker
- You have at least 3 years of experience using a CRM.
- You’re an Outgoing person: telephone calls, meetings, etc.
- You’re passionate about establishing objectives, analyse performance, hitting your goals and repeat.
- You have an analytical mindset
- You are not happy with just a job, you want to help on doing a real impact in the world.
About the Role:
- Deliver an annual 3-digit software sales target through New Business and existing customers (Channel Partners)
- Proactively communicate with our existing Partners in the region
- Requalifying Inbound opportunities coming from the Marketing team
- Designing and leading outbound campaigns targeting key ESCOs, Utilities and OEMs.
- Log all activities into the CRM
- Monthly forecasting: existing month (85% accuracy), existing quarter and next quarter
- Prepare & deliver online demonstrations of DEXMA's SaaS solutions to prospective Partners and key end-customers accounts
- Be an active Social Media player in your Market, to engage with appropriate prospects
- The Account Executive reports to the regional Sales Director.
What’s also great about working with us:
- A friendly and talented group with 10+ different nationalities
- Fixed term contract with flexible working hours
- Holidays: 23 days per year
- Company-sponsored courses & attendance to events
- Offsite events (BBQ, outdoor activities...)
About the Hiring Process:
- Apply by filling out the next online form
- Introductory phone call
- Online 60-90min interview
- Final decision
Reports To: France & Benelux Sales Director