DEXMA is a leading provider of cloud-based Energy Management Software for commercial buildings, industrial facilities and large property portfolios. DEXMA Platform, combines Big Data analytics with energy efficiency to help thousands of facility managers, energy auditors and building owners around the world to detect, analyse and control energy consumption and costs. DEXMA is the preferred energy analytics partner for more than 150 ESCOs, utilities and integrators in 25 countries.
You are an experienced, very enthusiastic and results-driven Account Executive with a vocation for a greener and sustainable world. You want to develop your career in a fast growing young company within the Energy Efficiency field.
As a DEXMA Software Sales Account Executive you will be working acquiring new business in Italy and dealing with existing Partners.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in B2B SaaS sales.
- You’re an Italian native speaker, with high level of English as well
- You have at least 3 years of experience using a CRM
- You’re an Outgoing person: telephone calls, meetings, etc.
- You’re passionate about establishing objectives, analyse performance, hitting your goals and repeat.
- You have an analytical mindset
- You are not happy with just a job, you want to help on doing a real impact in the world.
About the Role:
- Deliver an annual 3-digit software sales target through New Business and existing customers (Channel Partners)
- Proactively communicate with our TOP Partners in the region
- Requalifying Inbound opportunities coming from the Marketing team
- Designing and leading outbound campaignstargeting key ESCOs, Utilities and OEMs.
- Log all activities into the CRM
- Monthly forecasting: existing month (85% accuracy), existing quarter and next quarter
- Prepare & deliver online demonstrations of DEXMA's SaaS solutions to prospective Partners and big end-customers
- Be an active Social Media player in your Market, to engage with appropriate prospects
- The Account Executive reports to the Sales Director.
What’s also great about working with us:
- A friendly, humble and talented group with 10+ different nationalities
- Fixed term contract (“contrato indefinido”)
- Flexible working hours
- Company hackathons
- Team events (BBQ, football, outdoor activities...)
- Holidays: 23 days per year
- Ticket Restaurant / Transport / Kindergarten
- Company-sponsored courses & attendance to events
- Free goodies: water, coffee, fresh fruit, snacks, …
About the Hiring Process:
- First, apply filling out our super short survey, you can attach your CV there.
- First call or F2F interview (depending on your availability).
- Phone test. You will be able to show us your skills
- Final F2F interview with DEXMA’s Sales Director
To start: June'2021
Reports To: International Sales Director