Serving more than 4.000 organisations across +30 countries, DEXMA by Spacewell is a leading provider of Energy Management Software for commercial and industrial buildings. The DEXMA Platform is a cloud-based AI software that combines Big Data Analytics with Energy Efficiency to help thousands of facility managers, energy auditors and building owners around the world to detect, analyse and optimise energy consumption and costs, while becoming more sustainable. DEXMA was founded in 2007 in Barcelona, and is part of Spacewell that helps organizations across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
We are currently looking for a Product Director to join our office in Barcelona, Spain. Your core mission is to align company business strategy with the products offered, by solving real problems in the Sustainability and Energy Management domain. You will be a key part of the company's success, by leading, convincing and aligning internal and external stakeholders to widespread energy management to millions of businesses around the world.
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company. At DEXMA, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. We are fully committed to encouraging an environment where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging. We are proud to have a multicultural team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, skills and perspectives. At DEXMA, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive workplace for all our employees.
About the Role:
In order to achieve the role objectives, it is expected that the Product Director will have the capability to lead the following activities:
Strategy and Roadmap
- Business Opportunity Planning: Identify and assess opportunities for new initiatives, and develop business and product plans, and success metrics to make the case for investment
- Define the right product with the corresponding development roadmap
- Analyse competition landscape to be able to differentiate
- Lead quarterly roadmap council sessions to decide where DEXMA has to invest its resources for the coming months.
- Lead product team, composed of 8 people (2 Product Owners, 1 Lead Product Designer and 5 Data Scientists)
Internal voice of the customer
- Meet customers and hear their problems
- Executive review on weekly management meetings
- Sales, marketing, business development: focus the team on revenue and customers. Align all teams, communicate progress and help to spread the word (product marketing materials, social media posts, participate on webinars, events, etc.)
- Represent the customer and company strategy in any meeting, in any decision.
New Product Introduction
- Product research
- Manage iterations
- Launch: create product marketing collateral: pricing, FAQs, presentations, white papers
- Measure product usage, share it and iterate
- Prepare strategies to expand the product usage and revenue (NDR)
Experience and skills you’ll need:
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in the SaaS industry, or digital products related with sustainability, energy management and/or real estate.
- Proficiency of the English and Spanish language
- Experience being part of a management team and managing a team of direct reports
- Outstanding customer facing skills, at all levels of seniority, from technical users to C-level executives.
- Great interpersonal and motivational skills
- Natural team-worker
- Feel-at-home working in a challenging and constantly changing environment.
- Brilliant at influencing employees at all levels to support your strategies
- You work in a very structured and organized manner and can prioritize and multitask
Experience and skills highly evaluated as a plus:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Energy, Computer Science, Data or Sustainability
- Evidences of scaling a digital product from 0 MRR to several millions
- Evidences of NDR strategies applied to increase MRR thanks to upsells / cross-selling
- Experience or some knowledge on datascience (AI / ML)
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are valued
- A friendly and talented group with 10+ different nationalities
- Fixed term contract with flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Flexible Compensation Scheme on kindergarten, transportation and food with UP Spain
- 23 holiday days per year (flexible policy)
- Company-sponsored courses & attendance to events
- Discounted Private Health Insurance and Gym memberships
- Regular team events (BBQ, outdoor activities...)
- Referral bonus for new hirings
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer (Joan Pinyol)