Serving more than 4.000 organisations across +30 countries, DEXMA is a leading provider of Energy Management Software for commercial and industrial buildings. DEXMA Platform is a cloud-based AI software that combines Big Data Analytics with Energy Efficiency to help thousands of facility managers, energy auditors and building owners around the world to detect, analyse and optimise energy consumption and costs, while becoming more sustainable. DEXMA was founded in 2007 in Barcelona, and operates with a Global Partner Network of +150 Energy Services Companies (ESCOs), Utilities and Integrators.
You are an experienced, very enthusiastic and results-driven Sales Development Representative (SDR) with a vocation for a greener and sustainable world. You want to develop your career in a fast growing young company within the Energy Efficiency field.
As a DEXMA SDR you will be working acquiring new business at European level.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in B2B SaaS sales. If you’ve worked in Energy industry, that will give you a plus.
- You have +2 years of experience as a SDR.
- You speak near native level English and French.
- You have at least 3 years of experience using a CRM.
- You've strong communication skills. This includes written, verbal, presentation, and social media skills.
- Ability to pinpoint customer pain points and assess the transactional value for both DEXMA and customer.
You’re passionate about establishing objectives, analyse performance, hitting your goals and repeat.
- You have an analytical mindset.
- You are not happy with just a job, you want to help on doing a real impact in the world.
About the Role:
- Be the first point of contact for potential customers at DEXMA.
- Help businesses understand the value of the Energy Management Software.
- Qualify inbound leads from businesses based on their readiness to adopt this practice into their organisation.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of outbound campaigns targeting key ESCOs, Utilities and OEMs.
- Prospect C-level decision makers, close meetings with them, to then pass the opportunity to account executives.
- Reaching out inbound and outbound prospects with around 25/50 daily dials and 50/100 daily emails.
- To be capable of using prospecting tools and log all activities into the CRM.
- Be an active Social Media player in your Market, to engage with appropriate prospects.
What’s also great about working with us:
- A friendly and talented group with 10+ different nationalities
- Fixed term contract with flexible working hours
- Competitive vacation policy
- Company perks: ticket restaurant, transport, kindergarten, healthcare, gym,..
- Company-sponsored courses & attendance to events
- Offsite events (BBQ, outdoor activities...)
About the Hiring Process:
- Apply by filling out the following form
- Introductory phone call
- Online 60-90min interview
- Final decision
Reports To: International Sales Director (Miguel Cruz)