Serving more than 4.000 organisations across +30 countries, DEXMA by Spacewell is a leading provider of Energy Management Software for commercial and industrial buildings. The DEXMA Platform is a cloud-based AI software that combines Big Data Analytics with Energy Efficiency to help thousands of facility managers, energy auditors and building owners around the world to detect, analyse and optimise energy consumption and costs, while becoming more sustainable. DEXMA was founded in 2007 in Barcelona, and is part of Spacewell that helps organizations across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company. At DEXMA, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. We are fully committed to encouraging an environment where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging. We are proud to have a multicultural team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, skills and perspectives.
- Lead and scale the Product Design practice at DEXMA.
- Collaborate closely with leadership across Engineering and Product to shape product strategy and vision.
- Perform UX research with users and stakeholders to producing high-quality solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, and prototypes.
- You will optimise and evolve the UX and UI of our current product, helping us discover a solution that is valuable, usable, and technically viable.
- You will collaborate with the front-end development team to maintain and add new components and functionality into our design system.
- Ensure the craft and quality of work produced is in the highest standard (and work to establish these standards).
- You will impact other areas of the business, including marketing and sales, strategy, and culture.
The ideal candidate will have
- You have 3+ years of experience as Product Designer or UX/UI Designer.
- You have experience designing attractive and usable digital interfaces.
- You use Design Tools and Frameworks to lead a lean, iterative Product Discovery Process, from customer research, prototyping, UI design, to data-driven testing and optimisation.
- You are curious and passionate about acquiring new knowledge and skills.
- You are structured and organised.
- You enjoy working in a team and give prompt and clear communication, able to take and give honest feedback.
- Last but not least: you are proud of contributing to mitigate Climate Change with your job.
- Office in the city center of Barcelona.
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are valued.
- A friendly and talented group with 10+ different nationalities.
- Flexible working hours and possibility of early quit Friday.
- Possibility to work from home.
- Possibility to choose equipment: PC/MacBook.
- Flexible Compensation Scheme on Kindergarten, transportation and food with UP Spain.
- 23 holiday days per year (flexible policy).
- Additional holidays based on tenure.
- Birthday day off.
- Company-sponsored courses & attendance to events.
- Discounted Private Health Insurance and Gym memberships.
- Regular team events (BBQ, outdoor activities...).
- Referral bonus for new hirings.
How is this hiring process going to be?
- We will review your application based on your answers, LinkedIn profile and your reasons for joining DEXMA.
- First call to meet you.
- Online exercise in our Barcelona’s HQ / remote.
- Face to face final meeting.
- Final offer.
Reports To: Product Director
At DEXMA, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive workplace for all our employees. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Read more about our Declaration of Principles on Diversity, Inclusion and Equality.