DEXMA, a fast-growing leading provider of cloud-based energy management, has an immediate need for a Chief Sales Officer to join our organization. Our mission is to help millions of organizations towards the Energy Digitalization, our SaaS solutions help every day thousands of companies and cities to optimize their energy consumption and reduce their carbon footprint.
Reporting to the CEO, the CSO will develop new and existing channel relationships with leading energy management companies, utilities and OEMs across Europe and Worldwide.
As a CSO you will need to:
- Manage a team of International Account Executives recruiting new Partners in targeted countries and achieve new Software & Service sales
- Work together with the 275+ existing Partners to expand channel sales
- Objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of Account Executives (AE)
- Guide the sales team on best practices for activity, pipelines, forecasts, and closing deals to meet goals
- Maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities in he CRM (Pipedrive)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Managing and recruiting top sales talent: participate in hiring and interviewing process, as well as training and ramp-up of new team members
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Refine channel strategy, value proposition and partner offerings over time
- Work with the Product team to solicit and provide partner feedback on solutions
- Prior experience building and leading successful SaaS sales teams, ideally B2B Enterprise software
- At least 5 years sales management experience, with at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Past experience building channel function from early stage to significant scale in organizations; understanding of key elements of partner program development, recruitment, management and support
- Prior experience in building successful relationships with large global partners at executive levels
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- Native English, both spoken and written
- International candidates must already have relevant work permits/visas.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Willingness to travel
Nice to have:
- Passion for and ideally previous experience in the energy efficiency industry
- College degree; engineering degree a plus
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation
- Be part of an international, young and enthusiastic team
- Flexible working hours
- Holidays: 23 days per year
- Flexible remuneration plan: Ticket Restaurant / Transport / Kindergarten
Reports To: CEO (Joan Pinyol)