Serving more than 4.000 organisations across +30 countries, DEXMA by Spacewell is a leading provider of Energy Management Software for commercial and industrial buildings. The DEXMA Platform is a cloud-based AI software that combines Big Data Analytics with Energy Efficiency to help thousands of facility managers, energy auditors and building owners around the world to detect, analyse and optimise energy consumption and costs, while becoming more sustainable. DEXMA was founded in 2007 in Barcelona, and is part of Spacewell that helps organizations across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company. At DEXMA, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. We are fully committed to encouraging an environment where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging. We are proud to have a multicultural team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, skills and perspectives.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads to support the Sales Director and the AEs. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery, and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision-makers is essential!
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the solution and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects' pain points to determine how the solution will speak to those needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Sales Director and Account Executives to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in our CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
The ideal candidate will have/be
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and interest in Energy Management and Energy Efficiency business.
- ⚡️ You are interested in Energy and Sustainability
- Fluent English and Italian. Other languages will be highly appreciated.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to network within client´s organization and access decision-makers.
- Team player.
- Social media active, Twitterer, blogger, LinkedIn active.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with Pipedrive, Hubspot, or another CRM Software preferred.
- Previous experience in an SDR position is preferred. (minimum 1 year in a SaaS B2B company)
- Office in the city center of Barcelona.
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are valued.
- A friendly and talented group with 10+ different nationalities.
- Flexible working hours and possibility of early quit Friday.
- Possibility to work from home.
- Possibility to choose equipment: PC/MacBook.
- Flexible Compensation Scheme on Kindergarten, transportation and food with UP Spain.
- 23 holiday days per year (flexible policy).
- Additional holidays based on tenure.
- Birthday day off.
- Company-sponsored courses & attendance to events.
- Discounted Private Health Insurance and Gym memberships.
- Regular team events (BBQ, outdoor activities...).
- Referral bonus for new hirings.
Reports To: Sales Director
At DEXMA, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive workplace for all our employees. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Read more about our Declaration of Principles on Diversity, Inclusion and Equality.