Serving more than 4.000 organisations across +30 countries, DEXMA by Spacewell is a leading provider of Energy Management Software for commercial and industrial buildings. The DEXMA Platform is a cloud-based AI software that combines Big Data Analytics with Energy Efficiency to help thousands of facility managers, energy auditors and building owners around the world to detect, analyse and optimise energy consumption and costs, while becoming more sustainable. DEXMA was founded in 2007 in Barcelona, and is part of Spacewell that helps organizations across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company. At DEXMA, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. We are fully committed to encouraging an environment where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging. We are proud to have a multicultural team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, skills and perspectives.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you will be customer-facing working with sales being in charge of:
- Underpinning the sales force when it comes to technical discussions, clarifying technical concepts, advising with best practices, and figuring out the key technical aspects of the value proposition.
- Working hand-in-hand with the sales team to elaborate the best solution offered, and at the same time giving our future customers a clear vision of what the future day-to-day with DEXMA will make things so much easier.
- Leading the technical conversations with future customers and assuring that DEXMA is delivering the highest value for money possible.
- Technical sales pitching, and ownership of the technical conversation.
- Solution profiling.
- Bridging communications between the sales team and the customer success and product teams, addressing any technical need that may arise during the last stages of the sales process (integrations, customisation requests, etc.).
- Demoing the products and preparing solutions, aiming at discovering the “aha” moments and “wow” effects.
- Provide early-stage support during proofs of concept and pilots.
- Ensure proper hand-over after closing the deal on to DEXMA customer success team. once the opportunity becomes a commercial deal.
The ideal candidate will have/be
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience and/or transferable skills experience is desirable.
- Technical background, preferible Industrial Engineer or equivalent (electronics, telecom, organizational).
- IT knowledge desirable.
- Native/Fluent in Italian, professional proficiency in English.
- Self-Motivated, Proactive and able to manage activities in a self-sufficient manner.
- Great communication skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Office in the city center of Barcelona.
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are valued.
- A friendly and talented group with 10+ different nationalities.
- Flexible working hours and possibility of early quit Friday.
- Possibility to work from home.
- Possibility to choose equipment: PC/MacBook.
- Flexible Compensation Scheme on Kindergarten, transportation and food with UP Spain.
- 23 holiday days per year (flexible policy).
- Additional holidays based on tenure.
- Birthday day off.
- Company-sponsored courses & attendance to events.
- Discounted Private Health Insurance and Gym memberships.
- Regular team events (BBQ, outdoor activities...).
- Referral bonus for new hirings.
At DEXMA, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive workplace for all our employees. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Read more about our Declaration of Principles on Diversity, Inclusion and Equality.