Serving more than 6.000 organisations across +30 countries, DEXMA by Spacewell is a leading provider of Energy Management Software for commercial and industrial buildings. The DEXMA Platform is a cloud-based Ai software that combines Big Data Analytics with Energy Efficiency to help thousands of facility managers, energy auditors and building owners around the world to detect, analyse and optimise energy consumption and costs, while becoming more sustainable. DEXMA was founded in 2007 in Barcelona, and is part of Spacewell that helps organizations across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
You are an experienced, very enthusiastic and results-driven Sales Account Executive with a vocation for a greener and sustainable world. You want to develop your career in a fast-growing young company within the Energy Efficiency field. As a DEXMA Software Sales Account Executive you will be working acquiring new business in Spain and dealing with existing Partners.
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company. At DEXMA, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. We are fully committed to encouraging an environment where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging. We are proud to have a multicultural team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, skills and perspectives. At DEXMA, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive workplace for all our employees.
- Deliver an annual software sales target through New Business and existing customers (Channel Partners).
- Proactively communicate with our Partners in the UK and Ireland.
- Re-qualifying Inbound opportunities coming from the Marketing team.
- Designing and leading outbound campaigns targeting key ESCOs and Enterprise Accounts.
- Log all activities into the CRM.
- Monthly forecasting: existing month (85% accuracy), existing quarter and next quarter.
- Prepare & deliver online demonstrations of DEXMA's SaaS solutions to prospective Partners and big end-customers.
- Be an active Social Media player in your Market, to engage with appropriate prospects and share industry insights.
- The Account Executive reports to the UK Country Manager.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B Software sales both direct and indirect. If you’ve worked in the Energy Efficiency and/or smart buildings sector, that will give you a plus.
- You’re an English native speaker. Other languages will be a plus.
- You have at least 3 years of experience using a CRM.
- You’re an Outgoing person: telephone calls, meetings, etc.
- You’re passionate about establishing objectives, analyse performance, hitting your goals and repeat.
- You have an analytical mindset.
- You are not happy with just a job, you want to help on doing a real impact in the world.
- Not specific Bachelor’s degree required, but a Bachelors or Masters degree in Energy or relevant field will be highly appreciated.
- Residence in the UK.
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are valued.
- A friendly and talented group with 10+ different nationalities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work from home.
- Possibility to choose equipment: PC/MacBook.
- Birthday day off.
- Additional holidays based on tenure.
- Company-sponsored courses & attendance to events.
- Regular team events (BBQ, outdoor activities...).
- Referral bonus for new hirings.
About the Hiring Process:
- First, apply filling out our super short survey, you can attach your CV there
- First call or F2F interview (depending on your availability)
- Phone test. You will be able to show us your skills :)
- Final F2F interview with DEXMA’s UK Country Manager and Sales Director
This position reports To: UK Country Manager
At DEXMA, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive workplace for all our employees. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Read more about our Declaration of Principles on Diversity, Inclusion and Equality.