Serving more than 4.000 organisations across +30 countries, DEXMA is a leading provider of Energy Management Software for commercial and industrial buildings. DEXMA Platform is a cloud-based Ai software that combines Big Data Analytics with Energy Efficiency to help thousands of facility managers, energy auditors and building owners around the world to detect, analyse and optimise energy consumption and costs, while becoming more sustainable. DEXMA was founded in 2007 in Barcelona, and operates with a Global Partner Network of +150 Energy Services Companies (ESCOs), Utilities and Integrators.
We are looking for a passionate, detail and results oriented professional to join our Finance department in our headquarters in Barcelona to support the DEXMA Financial Director and the interactions with the Spacewell team in the new integration phase. As part of the Financial Department you will play a key role in supporting the decision making process by controlling the execution of the budget and providing the internal departments with personnel cost reporting.
Spacewell is part of the listed Nemetschek Group, a digital transformation pioneer in the AECO industry. As one of the leading corporate groups worldwide, Nemetschek covers the entire life cycle of building and infrastructure projects with its software solutions and guides its customers into the future of digitalization. Spacewell’s software and technology solutions focus on the use phase (manage & operate) of buildings.
About the Role:
- Ensure completeness, timeliness and accuracy of all the DEXMA financial reporting
- Coordinate and Ensure Closing Calendar alignment with the HQ Spacewell Controlling Team
- Support the Admin team with the monthly Salary Total Cost Reporting, according to the DEXMA Finance team and HQ needs and deadlines
- Provide meaningful insights and support the monthly Global Financial budget tracking (Actuals vs Budget) and variance analysis (forecasting of the P&L, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet)
- Interaction point between Providers and Accounts Payables (invoices payment)
- Manage People G&A Cost Controlling
- Provide to internal departments on a monthly basis reports and updates on Personnel Total Company Cost.
- You have 3+ years of experience in Finance, Audit or related Controlling fields (IFRS standard)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting required
- Proficiency of the English and Spanish language
- An ability to take any problem, deep dive, reveal route cause, draft improvement solutions and communicate to stakeholders
- Proven track record, strong business acumen, problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach, proactive and autonomous
- Proficient with Excel while applying strong analytical skills in the manipulation and understanding of data
- Commitment to process improvement and exceptional attention to detail
What’s also great about working with us:
- A friendly and talented group with 10+ different nationalities
- Fixed term contract with flexible working hours
- Holidays: 23 days per year
- Company perks: ticket restaurant, transport and kindergarten
- Discounted Private Health Insurance and Gym memberships
- Company-sponsored courses & attendance to events
- Offsite events (BBQ, outdoor activities....
About the Hiring Process:
- Apply by filling out our online form
- Introductory phone call with DEXMA
- Online interview/s with DEXMA
- Final interview with Spacewell
- Final decision
Reports To: Finance Director (Joan Gumma)