DEXMA is a SaaS company that helps to reduce energy consumption in buildings. We collect 30M+ real-time measurements per day using stream-processing techniques, and we apply Artificial Intelligence to detect savings potential, identify anomalies and forecast future consumption.
We are now hiring Senior FullStack Developers who embrace software craftsmanship and are eager to contribute to the entire software stack.
Our team is cross-functional and self-organizing. As a team member, you’ll work along with the Software Developers, DevOps, Data-Scientists and the Product Owner, using Agile methodologies to deliver incremental releases of our software solutions every few weeks.
Your day-to-day will involve developing new components and refactoring existing modules of a microservice-oriented architecture, applying functional programming and reactive patterns.
You will contribute to the architecture decision-making, along with your Backend peers and the input of the rest of the cross-functional teams (Frontend Developers, Data Scientist & DevOps) towards the best cost/benefit solution to each feature request.
As a Senior FullStack Developer, you will help to define and disseminate best practices & processes that the team needs to commit to. You will provide feedback in Pull Requests and during Sprint Reviews and Retrospections of what we should improve and how.
Being a Software Developer at DEXMA involves:
- Caring about good practices & principles of the SDLC.
- Being involved in the full process from design to code, reasoning out your decisions with your team, based on your experience and your learnings.
- Being proficient with the code that you write, keeping it clean and simple.
- Applying functional and reactive programming principles.
- Finding simple solutions to complex problems that involve Big Data processes.
- Contributing to reducing Global Warming with the result of your daily job.
- Pragmatic mindset, balancing quality, performance, and time-to-market.
- Eager to explore new technologies and curious about how things work.
- Understanding of the Clean Architecture principles
- Obsession for Unit & Integration testing.
Awesome to Have:
- Hands-on experience with the Functional Programming paradigm (immutability, pure functions, high-order functions, etc.)
- Web development experience with the React framework
- Testing experience with Cypress
- Experience with other programming languages (any of Java, Python, Kotlin, Scala, etc.)
You can find our updated technology stack at https://stackshare.io/dexma/dexma
What’s also great about working with us:
- A friendly, humble and talented group with 10+ different nationalities
- 15" MacBook Pro + 27" 2K monitor
- JetBrains All-Products Pack (IntelliJ, PyCharm, DataGrip,...)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote friendly, with some on-site days and team lunches & events
- Company-sponsored courses, conference passes & technical books
- English, French & Spanish classes
- Company hackathons
- Team events (BBQ, football, outdoor activities...)
- Ticket Restaurant / Transport / Kindergarten
- Subsidized private healthcare
- Subsidized Gym
- Free goodies: water, coffee, fresh fruit, snacks, …
Ready to grow with us? Apply and we’ll get in touch with you soon.